Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your jewellery items of a high quality?
Unlike some jewellery stores we do not sell created or resin stones. All of our stones are sourced from the earth and either gently tumbled or cut and polished. They are then set in 92.5% sterling silver.
Pure silver, for example 99.9% silver, is generally too soft for producing functional objects; therefore, the silver is usually alloyed with copper or other metals to give it strength while preserving the ductility and appearance of the precious metal.
- Why are your prices quite inexpensive?
Our pieces are purchased directly from the manufacturer, some pieces are even designed in Australia and manufactured in India or Thailand. We do not have a ‘middle man’ as such or a physical shop, which would usually drive up the overheads and therefore the price.
Also we have made the decision as a business model not to mark up our pieces dramatically as we want to remain competitive and affordable.
- Where is the jewellery made?
Our jewellery is made in India and in Thailand, with some items designed in Australia.
- Where are your gift boxes made?
All of our gift boxes and gift bags are made in Denmark from recycled materials and are Eco friendly and forestry approved.
- Why should I shop with Topaz & Co.?
- Our jewellery pieces showcase stunning gemstones that are unique.
- It is very unlikely you will see someone wearing the same item as you, even if it is the same setting the stone will have its own unique facets and colour.
- Each stone comes with a product card detailing that particular gemstone’s spiritual and metaphysical properties.
- Our jewellery is made to the highest quality, without the over inflated price tag.
- You will be supporting the RSPCA as $1 from every jewellery purchase goes directly to them.
- You will be supporting a small business based in Perth, Australia.
- Can I have something custom?
If you cannot find something you like or if you have a custom enquiry please email us at email@example.com Please allow 6 weeks for the design and manufacture process.
- Still have questions or feedback? We would be happy to hear from you! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your refund policy?
At TOPAZ AND CO. we want to ensure you love the items you purchase. If you have changed your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item within 14 days from the date of purchase, provide a store credit provided that:
You return the item within 14 days (inclusive) from the tracked date of delivery
You produce your original TOPAZ AND CO. invoice (receipt) when you return the item
The item is in original saleable condition:
With all original tags and any sewn labels still attached
In an unworn, unopened and unused state